Sales & General Manager Role
Do you have experience within the meat industry, and a passion for man-management?
This is a great opportunity for a person with both meat industry experience, and a background in man-management.
A growing meat specialist business are opening a new depot in the South East and are looking to bring someone on board to initially help get the business up & running in the region. This will develop into a Sales and General Management role within the business and lead the companies South East Strategy.
Due to the complexity of the role, experience in the meat industry and a head for numbers is a must along with man-management experience.
- Will ultimately oversee all aspects of the business in the South East
- Initially the focus would be a business development manager who is looking for progress or a General Manager
- Must have butchery meat sales experience & man-management
- A good head for numbers and business strategy
- Passionate individual who is looking for a senior management role
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060