Account/Partnership Manager x 2 - FMCG tech App - exciting start-up
Account Manager & Partnership Manager x 2 roles – Super cool start-up food App – C London Based
Transforming the way FMCG brands interact with their customers!
About the company:
With the aim to create the next generation of mobile couponing, my client is a free cashback app that allows grocery shoppers to save money on customised product options and inspire them to live healthier. They are a fast-growing rising star in the London start-up scene. Launched in 2016, the app has over 250,000 users and is targeting growth among 11.5m UK Millennials.
As an Account Manager, you will build and maintain new relationships with FMCG food/drinks brands. You will also help to drive their grocery sales (Tesco, JS, Waitrose) and deliver unique shopper insights. Also, you will create meaningful relationships with their end-customers through the effective use of the platform.
- Sourcing and bringing on new FMCG food and drinks brands to promote their products on the App
- Building and maintaining genuine, personal, positive relationships with their partner FMCG brands
- Actively participating in creating the businesses wider company strategy and business development
- Helping the company in establishing a position as a ‘go-to’ platform for FMCG brands to boost sales
What you need
- 1-4 years’ experience in FMCG sales/account management/brand/insights
- Great communication, presentation and teamwork skills, whilst being able to easily create personal relationships
- Open-minded, proactive and a ‘never give-up’ approach
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Willingness to co-create a dynamic, innovative, digital start-up and produce a real impact, fuelling a coupon revolution
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.