Senior National Account Manager - International
Job Type: Senior National Account Manager - International
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 DOE
Job Reference: GEN-FP3
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a successful International Senior National Account Manager at a fast growing health drinks company who are based in Central London.
They are on the hunt for a talented Export Manager who will hit the ground running.
You will be UK based in their London office, and you’ll pick up the existing portfolio of export markets and ensure you act as account manager developing the business.
Alongside this, is a focus on new business to go out and hunt new markets, be it direct to retail or via distributors.
As an Export Manager you’ll be first point of contact for all EMEA customers and will be working closely with the commercial team to ensure maximum results.
- Identifying and developing prospective new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Establishing and maintaining strong commercial relationships with accounts managed in order to grow customer business
- Maximizing profitability of the managed accounts and achieving or exceeding the sales targets that are set
- Work with the Operations team to ensure thorough forecasting accuracy and service delivery
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Managing promotional planning along with the marketing and merchandising teams, leveraging opportunities for future growth/maximising product launches and promotional mechanics wherever possible
- Oversee Marketing Initiatives alongside the Marketing Team to ensure that the appropriate ROI is met and the brand is represented correctly
- Overall responsibility for your P&L, drive profitability, being aware of challenges and opportunities within your accounts
- Budget support - meeting profit, co-op/budget discount budgets/returns
- Develop category management solutions to provide support and advice on ranging decisions and strategic direction of your accounts
My client are seeking a strong sales performer who will fit in with their youthful culture.
· Proven experience as an Export Manager
· Previous EMEA new business development and account management experience
· Experience working within an FMCG based business
· Full P & L accountability and full understanding of financial metrics
· Natural ability to influence and network both internally & externally
· A strong desire for the responsibility to make your own choices
· A strong proven track record of results
· A passion for selling, negotiating and building relationships
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.