National Account Manager - Grocery
Job Type: National Account Manager - Grocery
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Job Reference: GEN-FP2
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a National Account Manager at a young and ambitious drinks company. They are a passionate, fun-loving brand nestled in Central London.
The brand has seen exponential growth and has aspirations to become the ultimate in their category. This is a really exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing brand and manage their whole UK Grocery portfolio.
If you are a hardworking individual with a go-getter personality and an ambitious drive to succeed within the FMCG market, please read on…
- Deliver annual sales and profit budget across the Grocery channel
- Day to day management of accounts and maintenance
- Ownership and the delivery of your customer KPIs: net profit, service levels, turnover, gross profit
- Full JBP negotiation
- Accurate volume forecasting through monthly demand plan reviews
- Lead a sales agenda within the NPD team
- This role reports into the Head of Sales
- Sense of fun and willingness to get involved!
- 3-5 years’ experience within FMCG with proven track record of success
- Experience of writing and delivering on JBP’s with the big retailers
- Exemplary communication skills
- Strong experience in negotiation with examples of success
- Organisational skills need to be impeccable
- Experience of using data to enhance our sales position
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.