Global Marketing Manager "West-Central London"
Do you want to become a Director within a market leader in the next 2 years?
Are you missing that definite progression route in your current company?
Do you want to be the figurehead for the international strategy for a company’s flagship brand portfolio?
This company is a very successful, quality driven privately owned alcohol company. Their reach includes 150 markets across the world. They boast an impressive portfolio which includes the top brands across rum, gins, whiskeys and cognacs. You will be the Global Marketing Manager and the future Global Brand Director for the company’s flagship and most successful brand portfolio. There are definite and amazing NPD flavour variations around this brand that need a visionary driver. They need someone who can understand how to design, grow and innovate a heritage rich brand. They need to bring this brand to the consumer in a big way. This is likely to be through innovative activation and digital marketing utilisation.
- Take a lead role in evolving the brand strategy to ensure it remains current, aligned to trends and category evolution, and provides a competitive edge
- Lead the development and oversee the implementation of all global initiatives, ‘pacing and policing’ distribution partners in international markets to ensure they drive the brand building agenda and deliver a strong ROI
- Define and deliver against the brand NPD pipeline, delivering innovative liquids and packaging per the brand strategy
- Play a leading role in the management of the overall global brand P&L
- Lead and develop International Brand Manager in to QB top talent (9 box grid)
- As senior level manager in the global brand team, make a positive contribution to the team culture, engendering a strong work ethos, positive environment and demonstrate future leadership qualities
- Develop strong working relationships with operations, finance, NPD and commercial teams
- Lead the brand agenda with priority markets, creating strong dialogue with 3rd party distributors
You will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar
- 8 years’ experience in brand marketing, ideally in drinks, including proven excellence in all aspects of the marketing mix, with strong commercial marketing skills, and international brand management.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively submit your application via the link below.