Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity? Do you get a buzz from business development? Signature Career Management are partnered with a growing SME looking to appoint a Business Development Specialist into the team as they grow in the Out of Home channel.
You will be hungry, driven, motivated and tenacious - A food service expert with a proven track record…
Is this you? Keep reading!
London based, this exciting business really does have a USP that stands out from the rest. This will see you working with contract caterers, wholesalers and end users in the wider food service arena disrupting a highly competitive category with a brand that boasts health benefits others can’t. This opportunity will see you work directly with the founder and the wider ‘feet on the street’ sales team to build on the foundations of a brand which is taking hold of a gap in the market.
If you enjoy new business and have a network in the food service/ wholesale area, this should excite you!
As Senior Business Development Manager you will –
- Target and proactively approach suitable clients
- Be a real expert within the category
- Develop and execute the OOH strategy for the business
- Have full P&L responsibility for business won
- Build strong long lasting relationships
- Spend time with the end user creating demand for the product
The successful candidate –
- Will have strong commercial acumen – great with numbers
- Strategic in approach and thought process
- FMCG sales experience – Food Service required
- Strong user of excel with great analysis skills
- You must be able to demonstrate examples of new business won within the food service channel
- Excellent presentation skills
- High energy, enthusiastic and ready for a challenge!
There you have it! A fantastic opportunity with an exciting brand! Interested?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.