Are you an Account Manager with strong relationship building and innovative skills?
Are you looking to work for a customer focused, close-knit team who look to go above and beyond to provide top-quality service for their client base?
The company supply high-quality innovative food products into the national customer, this is throughout the UK but goes out with to other countries also.
Salary circa £30-40k + 15-20% bonus + 25 days holiday + package is on offer.
The working hours are highly desirable: 09:00-17:30, Monday- Friday. With an occasional need to travel to meet existing/ new customers.
We would welcome applicants from areas in and surrounding the South East of England, such as: London, Surrey, Kent, Hampshire, Sussex, and Berkshire.
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue from new and existing clients
- Develop account plans for existing clients
- Make contact and grow relationship with potential and existing clients
- Promote potential new products with clients
- Work with various teams within the business
- B2B experience
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Relationship building experience/ skills
- Innovative skills
- Proven track record of success in a new business acquisition
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
If you want to learn more and confidentially discuss the role, please apply or call Lewis Black today. 0131 334 5060 firstname.lastname@example.org