Assistant Insight Manager
If you are currently working within an FMCG / Retail data agency looking for a move to client-side and work for one of the world’s best loved brand owner - this looks like it’s the role for you!
This role is pivotal position within the company’s Insight team and offers the opportunity to develop further Ad-Hoc Research skills as you unearth insight and deliver recommendations to the wider business. You will support internal teams such as Category, Brand Marketing and Shopper plus being involved in the Innovation function by sharing your insights.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Experience of using market data such as Nielsen, Kantar, IRI
- Must be able to create reports and deliver recommendations through concise presentations
- You need to have excellent interaction skills and be a team player with internal stakeholders
- Eye for detail with the ability to influence others at all levels
- Degree educated
- Must be able to work in West London / western Home Counties on a daily basis
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.