Field Sales Executive x 3
Field Sales Executive x 3 –
1 x South London & Southern Home Counties
1 x North London & Northern Home Counties
1 x Midlands
3-month fixed term project starting in July
£22K-£24K per annum pro rata
Up to 20% Bonus, plus mileage at 30p per mile, smart phone & tablet
Are you passionate about healthy living & excited about being part of a remedies & supplements brand with over 200 years of history? We could have the job for you!
THE INSPIRING BIT
The client’s brand has just gone through an exciting rebrand so are looking for people who care about their wellbeing and lifestyle who can collaboratively sell this established brand. Working as part of a small field team you will have two key functions. Firstly, you will drive distribution and availability of our client’s brand in and around the designated area, targeting health stores from a designated call file and managing your own territory of customers to convert and then retain them as loyal customers. Another key part of the role is to make consumers aware of the brand by the placement of point of sale in these stores and making the brand visible from both the outside and inside of the shop.
THE FUNCTIONAL BIT
You will be the face of our brand, so we are looking for highly engaging and motivated individuals who love spending time building relationships with retailers and who’s happy talking to them about the brands products in detail including the key features and benefits along with important ingredient knowledge without the need to rush through a sales pitch. Key responsibilities the role includes are: -
- Growing & maintaining distribution of the brand in the right outlets and key locations to hit sales and distribution targets.
- Delivering coverage as prescribed
- Supporting key brand initiatives within the health store channel
- Owning and building strong commercial relationships with all contacts on territory
- Engaging customers and offering advice and support on merchandising and POS placement
- Demonstrating a good knowledge of commercial math’s and strong negotiation skills
- Working part of a team to build brand loyalty across your designated territory
the Skills bit
The role requires team members to work autonomously as well as within a team, you must be target driven, responsive to deadlines & fully accountable for personal & team objectives. Well educated, you will ideally have recent experience in sales, retail and ideally in a healthy living environment or you could be a post graduate who has relevant wellbeing qualifications. Most importantly though personality and brand fit are key as we are looking for passionate and self-motivated people who care about healthy living and great quality products and can share our infectious passion for the brand.
· You must have high energy, personable style with a great attitude and personality
· A willingness to strive to be best in class
· An interest in healthy living and exercise
· Full clean driving license
· Must have the legal right to work in the UK
This is a full-time role 3-month fixed term contract and you will be provided with a tablet and smart phone. Full brand, sales and account management training will be provided both through induction period and on-going in the field and at team meetings. The roles are recruited via Orchid Field Marketing on behalf of our client.
If you can demonstrate an energetic and passionate personality combined with strong skills across the required attributes, we are interested in finding out more about you. To be considered for this position, please send a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the role, what skills you can bring to the role and why you would be ideal for this brand, along with a C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reference: ‘Potter’ in the subject of your email