Retail Field Sales Executive
Job Title: Retail Field Sales Executive
Location: South London, Including Croydon, Thornton Heath, Tooting and surrounding areas
Salary: £18,200 basic (London Weighting £1500 if applicable) + Monthly Performance Related Bonus up to 20%
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our business, working with our client Nestle
Employed by REACH, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for driving Nestle brand performance, awareness and availability across convenience retailers. Selling a pre-determined portfolio of products, you will act as the face of the brand, carrying out retail store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for increasing product distribution, rate of sale and visibility.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Maintain distribution of core and new product lines, directly selling in stores and ensuring that effective brand merchandising is in place.
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (retailers and business owners)
- Providing insightful and actionable feedback on market intelligence
- Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or retail, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, tablet, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. Standard working hours Monday to Friday (7.5hrs per day)