Competitive Salary – Bonus, Medical & Car
Office Based – South East
South East based and one of the UK’s leading distributors of fresh and frozen produce, this company has an excellent reputation. Their customer base is predominantly foodservice with a vast presence in the HoReCa channel, serving some of the largest restaurant and pub groups in the UK. They have been doing so for over 40 years and are part of a larger group that turns over £250mil with a continued growth year on year.
hey have expanded their portfolio vastly over the past few years and offer a wide range of fresh and frozen produce. The business requires a Branch Manager, to report into the Regional Business Manager of the South East, to lead, energise and develop the team.
The duties of this role will include:
· Work collaboratively with the Sales team to provide leverage on all sales opportunities
· To identify any development opportunities within the business, across Sales, Supply Chain, Technical and Transport
· Ensuring the site operates to the highest of standards and complies with all Health & Safety, Food Safety, Transport and employment legislations.
· Promotion of an excellent culture
· Requirements to apply for the role:
· Management experience
· Worked within FMCG for at least 3 years
· Must have worked cross functional with Technical, Supply and Transport teams
· Able to win new business and identify development opportunities with existing customers
This is an exceptional opportunity for any aspiring commercial professional who is looking to progress into a more senior role. The business offers further development opportunities within the wider group if you are wanting a role that offers progression and you have the experience and background described please send your CV through to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for further information.