Business Development Manager
Excellent opportunity to join an international billion pound business, as part of the global sales team you'll be proactively building new business for the North East region.
Our client are an international player within the engineering industry, they're looking for a Business Development Manager to join their successful sales team to proactively grow their business in the North East.
- To follow health, safety and environmental guidelines and procedures in respect of personal and department activities.
- Locate new target markets and penetrate them to drive sales
- Manage the day to day customer facing aspects of the role
- Project manage and take ownership of the sale from beginning to installation.
- Hit weekly KPI's
- To attend appointments and provide a product based on the customers needs
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge
- Awareness of any relevant market or product changes
- Ensure that quotations are submitted on time and within company guidelines working closely with our internal Sales Coordinator.
- Advise on technical aspects in relation to any given situation.
- Provide weekly reports to the Sales Manager.
- Over 5 years experience in new business sales
- Experience in engineering sales
- Business to business sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience with presentations and negotiations, closing deals, tendering process, after sales activities, basic knowledge of contractual and financial terms.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent commission structure
- Progression opportunities
- The chance to work for a well known international brand