Business Development Manager
- Build brand awareness and create demand with Kitchen retailers, Designers and Architects, selling natural stone worktops
- Working closely with 2 key distribution partners, and their networks, carrying out product training, merchandising, selling advantages and benefits etc.
- Field based sales role predominantly covering South East of UK but with nationwide travel when required.
About the Company:
- A Norwegian quarrying company who produce 10 unique and beautiful natural stones for 14 quarries in Norway, which is distributed around the world
- Largest producer of natural stone in Northern Europe
- Due to versatility and durability of the natural stone it lends itself perfectly for kitchen work surfaces.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You must have passion, drive and ambition – this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing global company
- You must have an understanding of the Kitchen showroom / retailer market or similar
- Must have worked with / sold to designers and architects or similar.
- £35,000 – 40,000
- Company car
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.