Business Development Manager – Catering Equipment
My client is a strategic growth division of a global business, a leading manufacturer and supplier of professional catering equipment and accelerated cooking systems. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team, focussing on quickly growing the business through a rapidly expanding product portfolio within the following sectors:
- Restaurants and hotels
- National chains and retailers
- Asian cuisine
- Coffee shops
This position requires frontline customer contact and it is essential that the job holder can communicate effectively both with end-user customers and key contacts within kitchen design businesses and equipment dealers.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Experience in the foodservice industry with commercial catering equipment.
- Experience in Business Development/Sales Management with a demonstrable track record of successful sales experience.
- Ideally a knowledge of selling to and supporting commercial catering dealers and kitchen designers and specifiers.
- The ability to present and successfully sell a complete “equipment solution” (product + service + aftercare) and a menu development proposition.
- A track record of selling into and operating at multiple levels – from senior management through operational levels, ideally in one or more channels.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Integrity – trustworthy, delivers on promise and holds themselves accountable for their actions.
- A determination to succeed.
- Positive energy with a real commitment to delivering high levels of customer service.
- A genuine passion for the commercial foodservice market and the brand.
£30,000 - £40,000 DOE, OTE c20% of basic salary.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.