Trade Sales Account Manager
- Cavendish Maine are exciting to be working with an incredibly prestigious and forward-thinking luxury furniture brand.
- The role is centered on shaping and delivering sales and growth strategy across an existing network of Interior Designers and Architects.
- With an unparalleled market hold this is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader.
- Generate and deliver new trade sales and develop key trade relationships with high-end residential stakeholders, Architects and Designers, Specifiers in luxury interiors marketplace.
- Proactively manage existing clients delivering new sales and business development.
- Achieve personal sales targets and contribute to the success of the team. Identify and conduct weekly sales call opportunities, assisting clients on furniture specification and project details.
- Present proposals, written orders, communicating lead times and all relative information to client; and handle objections.
- Highly efficient, able to work at a fast pace.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Be an exemplary ambassador for the brand.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous furniture / luxury interiors background is highly desirable, ideally trade exposure.
- Confident working to monthly targets, reporting and strong professional sales approach.
- Personable with excellent client relation skills and excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- IT literate with profound experience using Microsoft Office and CRM/SAP systems.
- Self-starter and highly-motivated with ability to work individually under pressure.
- £27,000 OTE £40,000
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish