Field Sales Representative Role
About the Field Sales Representative Role:
Working in Zones 1-3 in London
Up to £22,000 per annum plus bonus and additional company benefits
As one of our Field Sales Representative, you'll target independent retailers on behalf of one of our dynamic and well-known brands ensuring they win and retain profitable local new business.
This interesting and challenging role will see you working with the local management team in identifying compatible and profitable new business.
You'll also take responsibility for:
- Sourcing and identifying potential prospects
- Reporting all activity accurately and timely
It's important to us that you can demonstrate:
- A passion for developing brands
- An outgoing personality, as relationship building is key in this role
- That you are self-starter
- That you are driven to meet targets
- Fantastic influencing skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A drive for results
- A good level of IT skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Able to receive and action clear instructions both verbally and in writing
You will need to be willing and able to travel (via Tube) throughout London Zones 1 – 3 and be fully flexible around the hours you can work each day (i.e. some days may require an earlier start/later finish)
Instore is a field based supply chain solution and works with retailers, suppliers and publishers to ensure first class execution and maximum return on investment. The business has three main services offers, Field Marketing, Supply Chain Auditing and Self Compliance.
Offering a wide range of services, Instore has evolved from specialising in the news and magazine category to now include entertainment, games, books and stationery, lottery and mobile networks as well as fresh produce.
With an experienced team based throughout the UK and Northern Ireland, Instore can tailor its services to meet the needs of any client.