Account Manager - £30-£35k basic, £70-£80k OTE, plus car allowance
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our client who is a fast growing food & beverage company based in London, providing high calibre drink, coffee, vending, and snack solutions to businesses in the South East. As an Account Manager, you will be joining a small, close-knit team of young and vibrant professionals, so a good sense of humour, the ability to communicate with people of all backgrounds and a strong work ethic are a must!
The Account Manager role has been designed to provide their customers with top level account management in order to achieve high retention of these customers by managing them closely and providing the optimum solutions that they need at all times. Furthermore, this role requires you to network effectively within the account base in order to develop further sales opportunities.
The role is 75% Account Management and 25% New Business.
- To manage existing customer accounts with the objective of maximising retention and minimising customer & machine losses
- To generate Gross Profit from machine sales by selling renewals, additions and new business in order to hit GP target
- To achieve the machine base targets by minimising losses and adding operated machines to the customer base
- To effectively account manage all the customers in the territory
- To proactively target and approach new businesses within the territory
- Optimise pricing across products and solutions
- Taking ownership of customer queries and complaints
- Liaising with service and operations departments to optimise customer solutions as well as resolving any issues to satisfactory conclusion
- Strong academic background, ideally including a degree with a grade of 2:2 or above
- Minimum 2-3 years B2B sales / account management experience
- Proven history of achievement whether that be in sports or other activities
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent social skills
- Driving licence
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
In return the business will offer a generous basic salary of up to £35k, with a highly competitive uncapped commission structure. This will allow you to achieve expected earnings of £70-80k.
If you are an experienced sales-person looking to join a rapidly growing and exciting business with prospects, please apply for this position now!