International Product Manager
Do you have a passion for working with well-known licences, future technologies and Brands? Are you looking to be part of a growing organisation?
If the answer is yes this could be the right opportunity for you...
CSG are currently partnered with an establish business who have had a great amount of success partnering with well-known brands and licences in the consumer goods market. The business is an expert in its field and has been a leading brand developer for over 14 years. They have some fantastic stories to tell with the brands they have worked and partnered with, which has given them significant growth opportunities.
They are now looking to bring on an International Product Manager to join their team.
This position will report directly into the Brand Director and will allow you to have exposure to international travel across the USA, Europe and the Far East. The role will be a broad position covering elements of Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Operations and Administration and you will be a key member of the team.
- Liaise directly with customers to provide them with the latest pricing, catalogue, product news, and marketing material
- Attend key customer meetings to present new products and future opportunities
- Attend trade shows and key selling events
- Manage all sales enquiries and consumer enquiries that come from the website / webshop
- Create quarterly sales forecasts for the Brand Director
Logistics and Operations
- Work with client's to manage all purchase orders and logistical processes
- Manage all shipments and track progress. Where necessary, to keep customers informed of any issues
- Manage quality control with the factories where applicable
- Provide key contacts for the accounts receivable department to manage payments and ensure prompt settlement
- Manage sales reporting documents
- Provide key administrative support by organising diaries, meetings and samples to go out to customers
- Create and maintain up to date brand presentations
- Organise and manage all details for exhibiting at trade shows and consumer events including;
- Booking of stand
- Product selection, Graphics, and Design
- The successful candidate for this opportunity will already have proven sales experience, in a customer facing environment and have a passion for working with well known brands/ licences. You will be capable of building good working relationships and networks with people for a range of backgrounds and cultures.
Additionally they will also be able to demonstrate;
- A pro-active approach with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of the wider business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A confident, well-organised manner with good negotiation, attention to detail, numeracy and influencing skill
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- A results-orientated and commercially astute attitude
- Adaptable and flexible approach
This is a great opportunity to join a leading brand development company at a time of consistent growth and range development. We provide all the autonomy, support and tools you will need to make a significant contribution to our ongoing success.
If this is an opportunity that appeals to you, please send over a copy of your CV.