Business Development Executive
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Newcastle and North East
Salary: up to £28000
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our business, working with our client Britvic Soft Drinks - the largest supplier of branded still soft drinks and the number two supplier of branded carbonated soft drinks in GB.
Employed by Reach, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for driving Britvic brand performance, awareness and availability across Food Service outlets (including workplace canteens, canteens/shops within hospitals, universities and colleges).
You will act as the face of the brand, carrying out visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for driving sales to enhance turnover and market share.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Building and leveraging relationships with National Contract Caterers and regional accounts, including; workplace, healthcare and education sites, to generate new product distribution and increased volume
- Management and development of sales value within existing customer ledger, alongside generating new business - owning and building a prospect pipeline
- Maximizing brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Providing insightful and actionable feedback on market intelligence
- Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or a retail/catering background (with an understanding of contract catering and routes to market), although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will have previous commercial experience of building new business and customer networks
- Have strong organisation and presentation skills
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full manual driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory
There will be some travel in this role and the need for some overnight stays.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, Laptop, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. This role is Monday to Friday only, no weekend work.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.