National Account Manager- Grocery- Vegan
A rare opportunity is available for a Grocery National Account Manager to join a fun, vibrant healthy food & drinks company in Central London. The business offer sustainable plant based products targeted at all ages.
Already stocked in major grocery retailers along with high-end independent stores, this thriving company now have the need for a talented National Account Manager to drive growth in major Grocers and work on developing further accounts.
The key responsibilities of a National Account Manager are:
- Managing the day to day relationship with existing Grocery accounts
- The creation and implementation of sales strategies to drive the growth of the business.
- Promotions: Manage the full product mix for the named accounts, agreeing the promotional plans where applicable. Manage bespoke promotional activity from concept through to implementation and evaluation working with key internal teams.
- Create, negotiate and implement profitable business plans with key accounts and deliver to time and budget for the account. Review and monitor plans on a regular basis to ensure the plan is being achieved
The ideal candidate should:
- Have experience working with National Accounts, either as a NAE or Junior NAM
- Have top 4 Grocery experience (Waitrose/Sainsbury's preferred)
- Have had experience of managing a P&L
- Be competent and confident with all Microsoft software (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Fit the ethos of the brand and be passionate about health foods/ sustainability
A constantly evolving company such as this represents a truly unique opportunity for a Junior National Account Manager to have a direct impact on the future of the brand. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will have the autonomy to utilise your business expertise for a brand you can really get behind.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.