Senior Category Manager
Job Type: Senior Category Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
Location: North Yorkshire
Are you a seasoned pro when it comes to Category Management? Looking for a new challenge to get your teeth in to? Do you want full autonomy of the strategy and the freedom to manage your own desk?
In this role you will be fully responsible for the category management of the full product range for a market leading Food Company. The company are very successful and well known within their field and have been running operations across the UK for over 50 years. Within this role you will; analyse marker and consumer data to identify market trends do drive insight and actions, work closely with internal stakeholders to maximise category performance with the retailer, build strong relationships with key customers to influence the category through range reviews, product presentations and promotional analysis and recommendations. This employer offers 2 days working from home as part of their flexible working culture.
- Analysing and interoperating data
- Working with data providers
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategy plans
- Shopper marketing activity
- Turning insights into actions
- 2+ years Category Management experience
- Data analysis experience (any)
- Experience of working cross divisionally
- Experience of working with Buyers
- Consumer/ FMCG background
- Presentation skills
- Commercially astute
- Internal and external communication skills
- Grocery experience – Desirable
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.