Assistant Brand Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but hugely impressive, growing and extremely well backed food business to further develop the potential of the brand. Small yet mighty, punching above our weight, an underdog overcoming the odds, so now is the time to join us as we take our business to the next level. We’re already successful in the major multiples - as well as gaining new listings in Impulse, Convenience and High Street Retail. With a unique, healthy, snacking/food on the go product in funky flavours and fabulous packaging, there is a whole raft of opportunity for someone to stamp their own mark across the role and make it their own.
Our products out-perform the market and we have a huge opportunity to develop and assert our brand in a category that needs us!
We’re an established business, but we have a small business mentality, an entrepreneurial spirit and we’re at the forefront of fast-moving food to go.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and Innovation and supports the Brand Manager. You will help with developing and driving our Brand Plans finding fresh and gutsy ways to get the brand noticed and loved. You will support the BM in the execution and measurement of the Annual Plan as well as supporting the Commercial team to develop a Trade Marketing Plan and deliver the activation. You will also find innovative ways to build our digital footprint on a limited budget and have input into New Product Development based on consumer insight.
- Currently an ABM looking for a change and more accountability
- A fundamental desire to drive passion into exciting brands, connect with the Consumer and be able to ‘think differently’.
- Strong commercial acumen: ability to make commercially sound recommendations from ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Team player: Ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships at all levels (internal and external)
- Consumer, Shopper & Customer Centric, with the ability to empathise with consumers and customers, interpret their needs and find creative solutions to fulfil them
- Focused on excellent execution: ability to deliver great marketing execution and utilise external agencies where appropriate
- Numerate, good analytical skills and P&L understanding.
- Good written and verbal communication skills: ability to craft a concise presentation from the salient facts and deliver with conviction.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in Word format quoting ref number 6237/7gj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.