Salary: £40k + benefits
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing FMCG, somewhere you can achieve real success and put your own individual stamp on an interesting role, if this sounds of interest, please read on!
My branded FMCG client is rapidly gaining exposure in their field and are continuously growing and developing throughout the U.K. and across the world.
This award winning business are on the lookout for an Technical Manager with a sound understanding of Supply Chain to lead and manage the smooth running of the Technical function;
My client’s seeking a highly skilled, professional Regulatory Manager to join there dynamic and growing team.
- Review of completed product recipes/specifications for compliance with internal policies and country specific legislative requirements.
- Review of labelling and marketing material for compliance with global regulatory requirements, including usage of claims relating to nutritional content, structure and function and other marketing claims.
- Food labelling and dietary supplement expertise collaborating with New Product Development, Marketing, Sales, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, and others to leverage regulations.
- Provide regulatory guidance and answers compliance-related questions regarding new and reformulated product concepts. Identifies and provides resolution to strategic and tactical regulatory issues pertaining to food labelling.
- Liaise as necessary with global regulatory authorities and Forza distribution partners to ensure efficient registration of products.
- Assist the Technical Manager & Director in developing regulatory strategies that enable corporate growth and profitability.
- Preparation of specifications and other data required by contract manufacturing customers.
- Assist the Technical Manager in the maintenance of the company quality management system.
The successful candidate:
You must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have experience and a thorough understanding of regulations to labelling of food and food supplements for global markets
- Qualification in Food Technology, Law, Food Science, Food Safety or other related subject.
- Good understanding of regulations regarding labelling for Food Supplements and foods.
- Good understanding of dietary supplement and food specifications for compliance with global regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of regulations regarding nutritional, health and other marketing claims present on websites, marketing material and labelling for compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Ideally some experience of quality management systems supporting BRC, Dietary Supplements & Medical Devices.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Strong Communication skills across all levels internally & externally.
- Organised and capable of prioritising and dealing with change.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.