Want to be part of a start up in London? Do you have big ambitions and see yourself as a Sales Director of the future? This Brand is fairly unique in a number of ways and is the bet selling in their category! They’re only a few years old and already smashing it! Why? …
- The founders have a strong FMCG background and have operated in the category for a number of years
- The investors they have on board are big names in the industry and already grown significant brands which are now household names
- They’ve built up brand equity and command a premium position
Based in central London, this Brand offers you the opportunity to be part of something big. No gimmicks, this is not a fad, just a new brand, built properly, marketed very well and one which is all about giving back. Listed in Top 4 Grocery retail, online retail, high street retail and some large OOH customers, they’re continuing to push forward which is where this next appointment comes in! This is a chance to take on a Sales Manager position and join at the beginning of a journey which will see this brand explode.
What we’re looking for and what you’ll get back in return
- Ambition, drive and passion for FMCG and challenger brands.
- You’ll already be working in FMCG in a sales or account management role looking for the next big thing.
- Expect to be supported by 2 incredibly knowledgeable founders and gain exposure to investors who have already grown multi-million-pound brands.
- You’ll find a small team who are good fun, enjoy a beer or two and are genuinely lovely down to earth people!
- The opportunity to grow with the business and become the guy or girl who inevitably takes on the Sales Director role in the future as the company grows.
- These guys will be making their decision to hire based on character and ambition, this is not a skill set box ticking exercise, therefore the salary is as broad as it needs to be; whether you’re just beginning your career and looking for more support but this sounds exciting, apply – or you’re a more established account/ sales manager and looking to secure the next big thing – apply. The salary and benefits package won’t disappoint you and is competitive.
As Sales Manager as it stands today, you will be responsible for managing the P&L of various retail accounts, developing the relationship, gaining more space, visibility and growing the platform. Working with the founders to pinpoint new business wins, you’ll grow the business together!
Start ups aren’t for everyone. They take hard work and dedication and you kind of have to treat them as if they’re your own. This won’t be a 9-5 but the reward is massive. If you’re interested in finding out more about the brand, just apply or get in touch directly with us for a conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.