International Sales Manager
Are you an aspiring International Sales Manager? Are you looking for a new opportunity within an SME who will allow you to make real impact, grow your commercial ability and be a part of an inspiring story and journey who also happen to have very tasty, healthy and innovative products?
This is a Brand and opportunity not to be missed!
Based in central London, this FMCG ‘foodie’ Brand and innovative company are looking to appoint an International Commercial Manager. You will deliver the International strategy providing first class support to the network of distributers whilst identifying new partners to work with.
These guys are a young Brand who are fresh thinking, innovative, pacey. Their existing team match the brand and have a young, ambitious and social team who all have an entrepreneurial approach, love the healthy snacking category and want to make a difference! Growing at a rate of knots, they’re looking for an individual who is inspired by their culture, way of operating and who is looking to get their teeth stuck into a new challenge in 2019!
Responsibilities of the International Commercial Manager include:
- Support the delivery of the 2 and 3 year strategy to ensure revenue and profit targets are hit/exceeded
- Identify new countries to seek out scalable and strategically important revenue streams
- Manage the launch of NPD
- Responsibility of tracking and allocation of the trade investment budget and communication of performance to the team
- Manage and continually improve the catalogue of category insights from each market
- Ensure distributors are making the most of all category resources available to them
- Contribute to the wider commercial team
- Constantly track and challenge the distributor progress
- Manage field sales incentives across all markets
- Prepare insight for the monthly/quarterly distributor meetings
To be successful in this position we’re looking for:
- FMCG international sales experience, or strong desire to take on an International sales role having already gained UK Retail sales experience in the world of FMCG and looking to develop your career!
- Strong commercial acumen
- Entrepreneurial flair
- High energy
- A self-starter with a ‘go getting’ attitude
- An eye for detail and good with the numbers
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, able to work to complexity and pace in a changing environment
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility to travel across Europe
So there you have it! Sound like something you could make a success of? Interested in hearing more?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.