Make every day a great day by applying today! Work for CPM as a Sales Executive representing leading FMCG brands visiting Grocery stores in your area. £25,722 per annum + bonus of up to £2k per annum + company car, tablet and phone.
Ideal Location: Bethnal Green E2
Territory covering East London, East-Central London, Barking &Dagenham, Islington & surrounding areas
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role
What will you be doing?
Representing JTI, one of the UK's leading FMCG brands, you will be calling into Grocery stores. You'll be part of a national team, reporting into a Field Manager who will support, coach and develop you to help you be your very best.
Your day to day will include:
- Building great relationships with the stores in your territory
- Ensuring products are visible and compliant with the agreed locations
- Driving sales through educating staff and key decision makers on profitability opportunities
- Maximise product availability
- Daily reporting and data analysis to support in-store decision making
You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if you
* Want to work for a company that will help develop you to be your best
* Have great organisation and planning skills
* You like talking to people and would relish the chance to use your influencing skills to build rapport and achieve great outcomes in store
* Like to work in an ever changing environment
* Have an attention to detail and love solving problems
A Full clean driving licence is essential
What do our current employees say?
'A Brilliant place to develop your skills working with some of the biggest and most recognised brands in the world today'
' Belonging to a great team helps motivate me and helps me achieve results'
Why work for us?
Great package offered of £25,722 per annum plus a bonus of up to £2000 per annum, pension scheme, company vehicle, tablet and phone.
CPM have a fantastic working environment and culture and have been recognised for their first-class training and development through the Investors in People - Gold award.
Apply today to represent a world leading FMCG brand and have access to unrivalled career opportunities within the JTI group and CPM.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer