Trade Marketing Executive
Signature Career Management are partnered with a well-established branded FMCG business in the North West who are looking to expand their marketing team. If you are looking to advance your career in a supportive, fast-paced and vibrant team – look no further!
Although this business was established C.100 years ago, they are extremely forward thinking and are constantly producing new and innovative goods to add to their extensive range; they have around 250 products already on offer. They are market leaders in their category with products we will all be familiar with. This is a newly creative role within an already thriving team – the position allows for career development and growth for an ambitious and motivated individual.
The ideal candidate will be operating in a Marketing Executive / Trade Marketing Executive position, preferably within FMCG. Must be / have:
- Confidence in a customer facing role; able to present alongside sales team
- Have excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work cross-functionally, liaising with sales, category management and brand management
- Good perspective on sales/ insight/ category
- Experience of developing promotional material and trade marketing plans/ calendar
- A creative thinker; significant input into annual campaigns and trade shows
- Driving of results, tenacious in nature and a self-starter
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Budget responsibility
- Taking the lead in the development and implementation of best practice solutions in range, visibility and promotions to deliver flawless activation
- Develop tactical solutions with the sales team to drive brand in customer/ channel performance
- Agency management
- Develop and launch promotional plans
This is an opportunity to join an exciting business that will support you in a hands-on role. A chance to make the most of your existing personal skillset, whilst developing new ones and really make a difference!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.