National Account Manager, Ireland
At Premier Foods, our purpose is to create the food our nation loves most for modern life. And we’ve been doing it for a long time - many of our much-loved brands have been part of UK life for more than a century.
National Account Manager
Based in Dublin
Full time, permanent
An exciting opportunity to join us as a National Account Manager working in our grocery business unit . You will be accountable for developing strategic customer business plans with the Business Account Manager and will be directly responsible for the implementation of the strategic plan. You will also play a leading role in driving future profitable customer growth.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Business Account Manager (BAM)
- Manage the day to day relationship with retailer
- Delivering budgeted sales, spend and profit measures
- Execution of promotional, NPD & trade marketing plans
- P&L Responsibility
- Own label tenders & negotiations
- Execute price increases in line with business requirements
- Being the “customers champion”
The role would suit a Junior Account Manager in a SME who wants to work for a bigger business or Sales Executive Assistant / National Account Exec who wants to become an Account Manager.
- Supporting with or direct experience managing top multinational FMCG customers in the ROI
- Familiar with account management basics - forecasting & trade spend management
- Team player, with ability to work autonomously
- Strong communicator who is comfortable presenting
- Comfortable working cross functionally at all levels (internally & externally)
- Strong negotiation skills
Apply for National Account Manager, Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly