Sales Manager - Pet
Sales Manager - Pet
Competitive Salary + Bonus, Car and Additional Benefits
As one of the market leading businesses within their sector, our client supplies a broad range of products to the independent retail channel, national retailers and ecommerce retailers. The business is family-owned and operates from a number of sites across the UK. Having grown both organically and by acquisition over the last 5 years, the company now sees huge growth potential in one of their specific product and is now looking to recruit a Sales Manager to take ownership of this category, responsible for working with the Commercial Director on the Aquatics category with future opportunity to be involved across the wider business.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the total commercial performance for the Aquatics portfolio of products. This is a new leadership position where the successful candidate will be required to create clarity and a strategy on how to drive growth through delivery of commercial activities within Sales & Marketing. Other responsibilities include
- Ownership of a key group of strategic customer relationships, ensuring JBPs and activities are implemented
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers
- Responsibility of the overall Sales budget for the category
- Assist in the management of key own brand supplier relationships
- Champion the division and become the product expert within the business, driving the value, understanding and importance of the aquatics category internally.
Whilst some knowledge and understanding of the Aquatics industry and product category would be a huge advantage, experience working within Pet industry and managing multi site national retailers is required. A strong understanding of sales strategy, pricing, margin, promotional activity and man management is also essential to be successful in this role. In addition, the Sales Manager Manager must also have:
- A proven track in account management including online customers
- Experience in a commercial sales position with strong negation skills and commercial acumen
- Great interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues
- A high level of self-motivation, energy and a positive attitude
Overall, this is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager to take responsibility of a category within a very well established business. You will be joining a company who celebrates strong core values that run throughout the company and who have a genuine passion for their products, customers and consumers.
If you feel like you have the experience described above, please forward your CV details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01132 054970 to discuss the opportunity.
All third party applications will be forwarded to our retained recruitment partners at Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.
Apply for Sales Manager - Pet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly