Digital Transformation Manager
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Based Berkshire, flexible working available and expectation c3-4 days in office
- £70-85k (dependent on experience) plus 18% bonus opportunity & strong benefits package
We are currently recruiting a Digital Transformation Manager role for a major Global Consumer Products player. Recognised as a Great Place to Work, this organisation commits to their people; proving superb working environment, strong training & development; and phenomenal career opportunities whether locally or globally. Operating within the local (UK) market you will be instrumental in the digital transformation of one of the largest global players within the Consumer Products sector.
You will be the finger on the pulse of digital developments; tasked to identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brands are at the forefront of industry. To be successful in the Digital Transformation Manager role we would expect you will have a passion to innovate and a real ability to drive change!
If you get your kicks from driving change then this Digital Transformation Manager is the appointment for you! You would be responsible for assessing external digital opportunities and threats with internal digital capabilities, translating global marketing strategy to create digital strategy for the business in collaboration with the Leadership Team and Brand teams. With this transformational brief we are looking for someone with strong functional & technical skills along with exceptional leadership skills who can influence multiple stakeholders and work alongside the Leadership Team.
In the local market you will lead virtual digital cross functional team, owning and managing digital initiatives and projects, leading collaboration with internal and external resources and ensuring our processes are fit to win! Whilst partnering with the Global Digital Community you transferring strategies and capabilities to/from local brand teams, ensuring capabilities building and education of the Marketing teams.
What we are looking for –
- Ideally someone who has held a Digital Transformation Manager role and has a track record of transformational success and delivering the Digital Strategy
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing & Communications with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Broad sector experience, ideally having FMCG or Consumer Goods experience
- Strong leadership and influence
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner and proactive mind-set.
- An ability to work autonomously approach
If you are up for the challenge and think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com quoting ref: 8/15348/7and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com
Accessible from Buckinghamshire /Berkshire / Middlesex / Surrey / Wiltshire / Oxfordshire / Hampshire
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website