Senior National Account Manager - Ecommerce
An opportunity for a Senior National Account Manager has arisen to join one of the UKs biggest FMCG success stories in recent years, this role would be working in the most exciting channel, ecommerce.
Having risen from quirky start up to a category leader at the forefront of innovation within 5 years, this business has managed to grow a team of leading FMCG professionals from both blue chip and SME backgrounds.
The ecommerce channel is the fastest growing channel for this hyper growth company, with a P&L of £10M+ and huge yoy growth potential, this is role is highly visible internally and would be great fit for anyone who has ambitious plans to climb the ranks quickly.
This opportunity would be office based in Central London with some flexibility to work from home.
The Senior National Account Manager is responsible for:
- Leading the growth of the Pure Players whilst developing new direct to customer initiatives.
- The P&L of the largest Pure Player accounts.
- Recruiting and developing the top industry team within FMCG ecommerce.
- Collaborating with internal functions to build & activate online Events, New Product Launches & core activations.
- Developing new eParnerships.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Working within eCommerce for a branded FMCG company or for a Pure Player such as Amazon.
- A commercial blackbelt with a strong background in FMCG sales.
- Able to work across a number of different accounts at any given time.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
If you're interested in joining a company at the forefront of ecommerce within the FMCG industry then don't hesitate to apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.