Field Sales Executive – Convenience (all clients)
Job Title: Retail Field Sales Executive
Location: Northampton and Surrounding Areas
Salary: £19,000 plus 10% bonus
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our business, working with our client Heineken
Employed by REACH, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for driving Heineken brand performance, awareness and availability across convenience retailers. Selling a pre-determined portfolio of products, you will act as the face of the brand, carrying out retail store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for increasing product distribution, rate of sale and visibility.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Maintain distribution of core and new product lines, directly selling in stores and ensuring that effective brand merchandising is in place.
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (retailers and business owners)
- Providing insightful and actionable feedback on market intelligence
- Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or retail, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, tablet, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.