Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager - Weetabix
Have you got what it takes to be part of the UK’s newest and soon to be best Regional Account Management team?
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our existing partners, Weetabix!
This exciting opportunity does not come around very often and requires candidates with strong commercial acumen, love a challenge, can work with autonomy and have experience in the wholesale & convenience sectors.
This exciting and dynamic role will provide you with account management experience that, for the right candidate, can springboard your career with fantastic development opportunities!
Working across a broad range of customers in various channels and from depot to regional level you will need to have a demonstrable track record of building and nurturing relationships and growing business to ultimately fulfil our goal to drive a significant step change in wholesale and multiple convenience.
The only limit in this role is yourself.
If you are looking for an opportunity that enables you to take full accountability for your customers and their growth and will give you the training for account management- then look no further!
You will be:
- Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Covering Bristol, Southampton, Cornwall, South Wales, West of London and surrounding areas or East of London, Essex, East Anglia, Kent and surrounding areas
- Calling upon cash and carry/wholesalers and multiple convenience groups within your territory
- Developing in store relationships with key decision makers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increase the visibility and availability of the product and ensure stock levels are maintained
- Working with delivered cash and carry to drive sales through alternative means where there is little in depot footfall
- Selling in new products and introduce all promotions
- Making central agreements for convenience/petrol filling station groups (i.e. meeting owners and buyers from chains across petrol filling station groups and multiple convenience groups)
In return we will offer you:
- £21,000 to £25,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car + phone/laptop/tablet
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
- The stepping stone to full Account Management roles!
Please note that you must have held a full manual driving licence for at least 1 year
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal five consecutive years – making us a Great Place to Work® Laureate. As well as UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018; we've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!