Business Development Manager - Packaging
An innovative packaging company is looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team in the Midlands & North of the country.
The company supplies a range of packaging options to Food Manufacturers, Farmers, Major Retailers, Pharmaceutical companies and the Automotive industry. This makes the role an extremely diverse opportunity where you’ll be dealing with both regional & national accounts.
The business also has a recycling responsibility policy where they take full responsibility for recycling all packaging and used recycled products.
- Managing an existing portfolio of around 30 key companies across a range of industries, with a further 80 accounts. These range from £15,000 to £2m account size.
- Mixture of business development and account management targeting accounts in the “Midlands & North” of England.
- Home based
- Must have experience selling packaging or similar products too food manufacturing or pharmaceutical or automotive industry
- Be able to deal with a range of customers from Directors to Forklift Drivers
- Ability to work off their own initiative
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060