Territory Executive - Confectionery
Position: 2 x Full Time Territory Executive - Confectionary
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Ideal Locations: Basildon & Bromley (or surrounding areas)
Salary - £22,000 per annum, (pro-rated) plus 10% KPI bonus & 10% Loyalty bonus
Company Car, tablet, mobile phone and full training
Are you an enthusiastic, engaging person who likes to get things done?
Working for Orchid Field Marketing in the UK’s leading grocery accounts. Orchid is looking for someone who can develop sales within Tesco/Asda and Morrisons on behalf of Storck UK.
Working with brands Werther’s original, Toffifee, Bendicks and Knoppers.
The role is to:
- Develop excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers within your territory to achieve set KPI’s.
- Using Head Office prepared sales stories, along with your powers of persuasions, to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and increase sales of Storck’s products
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the Storck products and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Attend team meetings and national conferences ready to learn about the brands, the retailers, share your own success and be rewarded for achievements
- To be an active member of our team sharing ideas, challenges and best practises whilst on conference calls and message sharing applications
- Working within a retail environment ideally Grocery (Tesco/Asda/Morrison) as either a field representative or as a member of the instore team
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your territory
- A keen eye for detail to ensure all tasks are completed to the highest standard
- Be driven to achieve objectives to ensure we constantly deliver for our Client
- Strong interpersonal skills to build beneficial in store relationships
- PC literate to include basic experience in Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving licence
If you have experience of working within these retail channels and achieving results through implementing in store actions we would love to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the UKs most exciting field marketing agency, Orchid Field Marketing, and a silver winning team at the FM&BE Awards.