Business Account Manager – Top 4 Grocery Account
5 days left
- Contract Type
Business Account Manager
Location: South East / Home Counties
Salary up to £60,000 + Attractive Package & Benefits
Our client is bucking the current trend by achieving double digit growth in the UK. They have built their portfolio of brands on an eating experience which includes a number of great household names with new products joining the list now in double digit growth. When it comes to developing category leading food brands and being recognised for leading innovation then they don’t come much bigger than this food manufacturer. With their continued investment into product development and people it’s no wonder they are held in such high regard by their competitors and customers.
Clearly, this food manufacturer is not small. In fact, they are the major player in a growing food category worth in excess of £1. bn in the UK, and that’s not all!! With ambitious growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class commercial team.
Reporting into the Grocery Business Unit Director, you will have a direct report and assume full strategic P&L and day-to-day responsibility for part of their largest account – a top four multiple. The nature of the account relationship means that its strategic importance to our client is huge. Should the successful applicant succeed in growing this already multi-million pound account, the door for fast progression will definitely be open.
• Take a strategic role with P&L of over £15 million driving the long-term strategy across their food category
• Spearhead continuous NPD, build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
• Take charge of the supply chain from start to finish, developing the account through your communication and long-term strategic growth agenda.
To succeed in the role you will have:
• Exceptional branded commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive fmcg environment
• Managed full P&L of a retail account
• Demonstrated impressive business & sales achievements
• Strong relationship-building skills, and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for Business Account Manager – Top 4 Grocery Account
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly