National Account Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
National Account Manager Salary/Rate £40000 - £45000/annum Incl car allowance and OTE bonus Location Hungerford, West Berkshire Description
Major Retail National Account Manager
Job Purpose :
To represent the company and work closely with multiple retail customers to gain listings for new lines,manage queries,profitability,joint business plans and develop sales.
Main Responsibilities :
- Manage ongoing sales and development activities serving major multiple grocers such as Tesco,Sainburys,Walmart.
- Pricing negotiation and contracts.
- Develop profitable additional trading opportunities in current account base.
- Customer specifications,queries and complaints.
- Prepare relevant sales presentation materials and briefs.
- Inform customers about product and price changes.
- Formulate ,measure and control customer promotions.
- Ongoing development of forecasting,sales reporting and sales analytics.
- Monitor sales and take corrective action where necessary.
- Contribute to market intelligence systems.
Personal Attributes & Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous FMCG sales experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinker and well organised.
- Strong influencing and well developed interpersonal skills
- A positive hands on approach / can do attitude / team player
Working at Doves Farm Foods you'll enjoy:
- Working in a pioneering family owned business with loved brands that make a difference
- A beautiful rural work location in the Wiltshire countryside
- A relaxed friendly work environment with good work/life balance
- Free tea & coffee, fresh fruit and usually a fair amount of freshly baked cakes, bread etc to try!
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly