Field Sales Executive
- Major name within the Packaging Industry
- Experienced with territory management
- Excellent Ongoing Career Prospects
- Management of 8 regional sales professionals
Field Sales Executive - Packaging Industry
The Role: As the Field Sales Executive, you will have the responsibility of covering the Midlands territory, building relationships with Manufacturers and Wholesalers. You will be working collaboratively with them to offer bespoke packaging services.
You will be expected to be in the field of 3 days per week and base yourself from your closest office either Northampton or Birmingham.
Whilst previous experience in the packaging sector is ideal, personality and attitude are the most important factors along with proven experience in managing a territory.
The company: Excellent reputation within the packaging industry and they have a turnover of £6 million.
Your Career: As a Field Sales Executive for this well-established company you can be assured that you will have excellent training and support to ensure success in this role and ongoing throughout your career.
For the Field Sales Executive, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Territory, field sales management experience
- Must have B2B sales experience
- Ideally Packaging industry background but not essential
Benefits of this Field Sales Executive:
- Up to £32,000
- £10,000 - £15,000 OTE
- Car Allowance, Mobile Phone, Laptop
Location: Midlands (Ideally East of Birmingham)