Export Sales Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Do you want to help set up a branded food manufacturers export division?
This is an opportunity for an experienced export sales person to join a SME Branded Food manufacturer focusing on setting up their export department.
The role will initially be very hands on as there isn’t currently any export specialists or supports in the business, but they do have contacts & leads in the Middle East & Far Eastern markets (both direct & indirect to customer).
This makes it a great opportunity to have an autonomous role where the successful person can make their own. The company are keen to listen to advice and guidance.
The business does frozen branded foods and already has an established UK business.
- New Business focussed across EMEA, and direct & indirect to customers
- Autonomous but very hands on role to set up the department
- Home based with 2x a month in London
- Must have export food sales experience, and preferably coming from smaller niche food brands - This is due to it being very hands on with little support mechanisms
- Frozen food experience preferable
- Living within 2hrs of London
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060
Apply for Export Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly