Area Sales Manager
- Due to planned growth my client is looking to strengthen its sales force with the key appointment of an individual to cover South Wales, South West England.
- You will be responsible for the development of sales to Architects, Designers, Contractors and End Users.
- Form a close working relationship with your key customers at all levels.
- Work closely with your distribution base to manage the supply chain for ongoing projects
About the Company:
- A respected market leader within the ceramic tile sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to expand their sales force with the key recruitment of an additional sales professional to cover South Wales, South West England.
- The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities.
- It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- We are looking for a sales professional who has experience working within the floorcoverings, ceramics, KBB or commercial interiors sector ideally.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- Collaborative in approach – a team player, end goal focused and persistent.
- Ability to work towards longer term objectives.
- Strong verbal ability – able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Organised, self motivated, numerate and analytical.
- Ability to work autonomously and in team environment
- £40,000 - £50,000 + Commission, Great Benefits and Car
Quoting Reference RC/3336
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.