Senior National Account Manager - Out of Home
Senior National Account Manager – Out of Home
why join MOJU?
We like to think of ourselves as a bunch of people who focus more on action than words. MOJU was born 3 years ago to break the status quo of un-fresh, high sugar drinks and to put more super functional products into consumers hands. We are now one of the fastest growing grab and go beverage brands in the UK, having established a new category in grocery retail with our cold-pressed shots.
- We’re on the lookout for an OOH expert to take ownership of the High Street, Travel and QSR channels
- You’ll be responsible for setting and delivering a best in class sales strategy and ensuring we maximise the opportunity this presents
- You’ll be reporting to the Head of Sales (one of the co-founders) and be expected to take up management responsibilities shortly after joining. As the team grows you will be responsible for the recruitment, management, coaching and development of team members
what you will be responsible for:
- Setting and delivering a market leading sales strategy
- Deliver sales and profit targets, with P&L ownership and budget management
- Negotiate market leading JBPs, taking into account; retail pricing, promotions, investment, in-store availability, shelf presence, SKU’s listed, distribution
- Maximise the opportunity within our current customer base and be the main point of contact for key accounts
- Demand forecasting, work closely with the Operations team to ensure out of stocks and wastage are avoided
- Identify when and where new hires are needed, be active in their recruitment, responsible for their day-to-day management, goal setting and career development
- Analysing and presenting internal and third-party data to strengthen sales efforts
- Be a category expert and knowledge resource for the team. Feeding back insight and market intel to help direct our company strategy
who are we looking for:
- A channel expert with a proven track record of high performance in a fast-growth, branded FMCG company
- You’ll have cross-channel experience within the OOH channel and possess a detailed understanding of the High Street, Travel and QSR sectors
- You’re comfortable managing large P&Ls and have experience negotiating key account JBPs
- You’ll have strong commercial acumen with excellent numeracy and negotiation skills, and be a great communicator and people person too
- You’ll have prior management experience and have been responsible for the recruitment, training and development of new team members
- You’re a big believer in the power of data and using it effectively in the sales process
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment as part of a small team
- You’re happy to muck in with your team members and get your hands dirty when needed and enjoy being challenged on a day-to-day basis
- You’ll be passionate about food and drink and you love getting out and enjoying Mutha Nature
what’s the package?
We’ll line up a competitive package for the right candidate, consisting of; salary and the potential for longer term incentives. There’s also free brekkie provided each morning, lunch three times a week and time out of the office for getting stuck into social impact initiatives.
how do I apply?
If you tick all the boxes above then we would love to hear from you. Please apply via https://moju.recruitee.com/o/senior-national-account-manager-out-of-home with a covering letter. Don’t be shy, and tell us in no uncertain terms why you think we should consider hiring you.
Check out our website and Instagram for more info: