Demand Driven Data Analyst
Position: Demand Driven Data Analyst
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Do you have experience in planning, database management? Would you like to develop your analytical skills? Do you have experience in FMCG environment? Are you looking for a new challenge in the food industry? If so we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join our Field Operations Team at one of the UK's leading herbs, spices and seasonings brand, Schwartz.
Reporting directly to the Systems and Reporting Manager this person will be responsible for analysis, reporting, maintenance and ongoing development of the Demand Driven Ordering system, managing workload for the field based sales team as well as generating business insight to harness the data outputs of the system for the Field, National Accounts, Category and Marketing teams.
- Daily management of EPOS data processing and system processing;
- Monitor orders in system daily dealing with anomalies and ensuring balanced workload for the field team;
- Manage weekly changes to deliver sales number in line with Management instruction;
- Analyse system performance and outputs to provide insight to the management team;
- Build and manage assortments to ensure accurate product ranges by account by store;
- Manage and resolve all field operations issues in line with deadlines;
- Develop coded solutions to improve efficiency and automation of all data management;
- Support delivery of Field Operations team goals and activities as appropriate;
- Develop analytical ability of Field Operations colleagues through on the job training.
- Educated to Degree level;
- Sales planning system experience (preferably within FMCG business) is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excel proficiency is a must;
- SAP knowledge would be an asset;
- Team player.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 70469).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.