EMEA Digital Media Analyst
1 day left
- Contract Type
Are you a dedicated Digital Analyst with a thirst for new experiences and a keenness to progress within a fast-growing global organisation? Are you experienced within a business intelligence environment and interested in using your analysis to identify changes and influence future campaigns? Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the Digital Media Analyst will be responsible for the management and development of the digital marketing reporting system and analysis of owned and competitors’ digital channels for a portfolio of brands in Europe, Middle East and Africa. This role requires a personable individual who is detail orientated and able to communicate complex data in a simplistic way. This role also involves some travel to experience campaigns on the ground!
- Support in the development of predictive models to support digital marketing effectiveness and to enhance the consumer understanding.
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Produce and enhance reporting dashboards, ensuring measurement is aligned to the strategic goals and objectives of the digital media campaign.
- Deep dive into consumer and campaign data as needed to uncover actionable insights for the brands.
- Combining data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated reports for internal partners ensuring complex data is translated into actionable key insights for non-technical audiences.
- Conduct analysis using in-house analytics tools and be comfortable analysing a range of social and business data.
- Building and testing basic queries on in-house social and search data tools.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and insight to inform business strategy, marketing and brand strategies, digital marketing content and strategy, communications and new product development.
- Identifying brand specific objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies.
- Travel to key events in the region to understand and optimise campaigns on the ground
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- An interest in gaming/music/sports
- Good analytical skills with a proven track record of relating data and analytics to real business problems
- Experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Passion for development and ability to work with multiple priorities and projects
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Directly: Chloe Dalton on 0161 639 0080
Apply for EMEA Digital Media Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly