Field Sales Executive

1 day left

Location
England, Bristol
Salary
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Posted
20 May 2019
Closes
17 Jun 2019
Ref
JN -052019-151463
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
This extremely forward thinking commercial organisation, is looking to add a driven new business professional to their commercial team. They offer excellent training and strong earning potential.

THE ROLE: As a Field Sales Executive, you will be tasked with identifying new customers that have a need for waste removal services. Targeting both SME's and corporate clients, your potential target list is almost endless. In this role you will enjoy the autonomy to genuinely manage your territory, without micro management. 95% of your time will be focused on new business, with the remaining 5% managing existing accounts.

THE PERSON: This is a tough and demanding sales role, which demands real resilience, strong sales skills and the ability to close a range of different decision makers. What you have sold previously isn't important, but you will need a demonstrable track record in new business. Internal sales people looking to break into the field will also be considered.

THE COMPANY: This independently owned business takes real pride in their reputation and they put the customer at the heart of everything they do. They have excellent client retention and a great team culture. Upon joining, you will receive comprehensive training and a tailored induction.

THE PACKAGE FOR FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE:
  • Basic: £25,000
  • Bonus: £10,000
  • Car: Yes
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension,
LOCATION: The position for Sales Consultant covers: Bristol / Gloucester

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Apply for Field Sales Executive

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left

Marketing Communication

We'd love to send you information about Jobs and Services from GrocerJobs by email.

All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.


When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on GrocerJobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs