Brand Account Sales Manager

Location
England, Gloucestershire, Gloucester
Salary
£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Posted
20 May 2019
Closes
17 Jun 2019
Ref
JN -052019-151540
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with some truly iconic brands, in a role where you will be predominantly focused on account management. Working for a market leader, you will have the opportunity to progress and be offered ongoing training and support to develop your sales career.

THE ROLE: As a Brand Account Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing retailer relationships across the South of England. Selling into independent opticians you will be building relationships with Business Owners, Opticians and Managers. Selling products that are already household names your clients will already know your product range, 75% of your time will be maintaining and growing spend from existing accounts, with the remaining 25% spent identifying new partners.

THE PERSON: To be considered for the role of Brand Account Sales Manager and to fit in with the brand and company culture, you will have a real zest for life, a naturally competitive nature and outgoing personality. It would be an advantage if you had an interest in fashion, however, this is not a pre-requisite. The most important attribute for our client is passion and a desire to succeed coupled with strong field sales experience.

THE COMPANY: This business has superb brands that they take to market and an excellent global reputation. They invest heavily in designing new and innovative products that are highly fashionable and cutting edge as well as extremely practical. They also offer comprehensive training, tailored on-going support and excellent benefits.

THE PACKAGE FOR BRAND DEVELOPMENT SALES MANAGER:
  • Basic: £28,000 - £33,000
  • Bonus: up to £30,000
  • Company Car
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, 25 days + stats, full company benefits.
LOCATION: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Newport, Cardiff, Swansea, Hereford, Wiltshire, Somerset, Devon, Dorset, Cornwall, up to Birmingham.

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs