CSG are now working with a market leader within healthy snacking. With a fantastic portfolio of products, they have taken the industry by storm. The brand has proven themselves as an innovative business who are looking for an account manager to help them stay ahead of the competition. They have separated themselves through their great products, branding and marketing.
This is an autonomous role in which you will manage convenience accounts such as the Co-op, Nisa, and Spar. The opportunity has arisen due to the continued growth of the business, as a result of this you will play a big part in contributing to development of the Brand. This an office based position so you will need to be based in the West Midlands.
- Accountability for delivering on targets regarding profit and Turnover
- Responsible for establishing relationships with buyers and driving sales
- Responsibility for managing the accounts on daily basis.
- Responsible for regular contact with customers to maximise the effectiveness of account penetration to maintain and develop relationships.
- Negotiate the selling price gives the best possible return for the company.
The successful candidate will have a background in FMCG and ideally have previous experience working in the Convenience channel, however, this is not essential. You must be enthusiastic, driven and have a keen interested in healthy living and nutrition. This is an Account Manager position and we will consider executives looking to take a step up.
- Great Communicator
- Customer Focused
- Team member
- Resilient and Tenacious
- Great presentation skills
If you want to work for an innovative brand with a great company culture, please send your CV