UK Business Development Manager
About the role:
- Account management and new business
- Department stores, garden centres, hotels, interior design
- Trade marketing. Product selection. Exhibition management.
The UK distributor of Pininfarina outdoor furniture seeks a Sales Manager to spearhead the launch of this exciting brand to top-end retail and commercial customers throughout the UK. Beautiful designs and luxurious materials give this range a real point of difference at a price point that might surprise you.
The Role of UK Business Development Manager:
This is a fascinating and broad role:
- You will inherit some of the UK distributor’s present business relationships - selling outdoor furniture to garden centres.
- In addition, you will devise and implement the sales and marketing strategy for Pininfarina outdoor furniture, to and through the point of launch.
- Working with the marketing team, you will also work on product selection, exhibitions, PR, pricing architecture, artwork, sales aids and promotions.
- With a strong brand and beautiful products, the target market includes quality retail, top-end hotels and recommendation through interior designers to private homes.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional or Sales Manager with a broad skill base and a pioneering attitude. The key criteria are:
- At least 5 years field sales experience dealing with retail or commercial interior or furniture products
- A natural pioneer who will invest time, energy and commitment to this role
- Located within the main motorway network and able to travel to meet customers as required
- Articulate and creative with the ability to write compelling proposals and press releases
- Motivated by a reward package that will fully reward your achievement
Please apply now for further details or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.