Marketing Manager EMEA
- Work for the UK subsidiary of a $2.5bn turnover US garden machinery manufacturer.
- Lead EMEA marketing activities for two sales channels.
- An exciting product marketing role in B2C and B2B markets.
Founded in the US in 1914, this is an innovative manufacturing business employing over 6000 people worldwide. Their extensive product range meets the needs of homeowners and professional grounds care contractors alike, and their products are chosen by some of the world’s most prestigious sports grounds.
The Role of Marketing Manager EMEA:
- Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager EMEA the job holder will be tasked with implementing a successful marketing strategy across Consumer and Contractor product groups within the EMEA territory.
- You will design, develop and activate effective trade and customer activities to a high standard – embracing brand, category and sales performance.
- Your scope will include products, services, communication, pricing, promotions and marketing programmes both online and through retail dealers.
- The role will require some travel through the EMEA region to meet main dealers and local sales personnel, although 70% of EMEA sales are in the UK, France and Germany.
- Competence in a second European language or international business experience would be a significant advantage.
The person for this Marketing Manager EMEA opportunity:
- Able to commute to an office in Hertfordshire. 1-2 days a week working from home is possible.
- Degree level education in a Marketing or Business discipline.
- A highly skilled marketing professional with experience / exposure in product management, marketing communication, collateral, sales-aids and digital.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential together with the ability to network and influence across a geographically and culturally diverse customer landscape.
- A second European language or international experience is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity with a thriving business that supports personal development and will encourage on-going learning and training.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
Name: Nick Hester
Telephone: 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.