Brand Manager – Greater Manchester
Our Client is a well-established business in the FMCG industry that are currently looking to add to their Marketing team. For this, they are looking for a talented Brand Manager to help drive the company’s strategy for their flagship brand. This is a fantastic opportunity with a successful, growing company.
- Drive Brand strategy on company’s flagship Brand with responsibility for its day-to-day management
- Full ownership of Brand with responsibility to maintain its consistency
- Work closely with the NPD team to ensure brand remains innovative moving forward
- Manage annual budget in-line with agreed targets, with clear reports to Marketing Controller
- Establish strong relationships with key agencies and customers
- Organise and manage PR and social events as well as necessary exhibitions
- Demonstrable experience in marketing (preferably with a luxury household or lifestyle brand)
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating successful projects
- Strong communication skills with ability to engage with consumer
- Self-starter with can-do attitude that has the ability to work autonomously as well as within a close-knit team
- Creative, problem-solver who can make confident and well-reasoned decisions
- Degree educated, preferably Marketing, Business, or Economics
£45k (DOE) + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.