Senior National Account Manager- On-trade- SME
A new and rare opportunity has arisen to join a young and ambitious SME drinks business as an On-trade Senior National Account Manager. The company are currently stocked in most major Grocers as well as many other retailers.
The business has doubled in size every year since their inception and they continue to have big plans for further growth. Their products are high quality, healthy, fashionable and delicious!
My client is currently looking to take on an experienced National Account Manager to manage current On-trade accounts (predominantly Wholesalers) as well as grow the business further with new listings.
The main responsibilities of a Senior National Account Manager are:
- Building and driving new listings and distribution
- P&L responsibility for On-trade customers
- Build excellent, collaborative relationships internally with the wider team
- Build and maintain a value added service to ensure successful customer relationships
- Identify opportunities for growth and gross profit increase
To be a successful Senior National Account Manager you will:
- Be degree educated (or equivalent)
- Be a proven National Account Manager
- Have strong on-trade experience
- Demonstrate the aptitude and commercial awareness to be able to develop new accounts
- Possess P&L management experience and ideally food and beverage knowledge
- Evidence a strong entrepreneurial, driven, can-do personality
- Show excellent analytical and strategic thinking ability
This role will grow as the company continues its exponential growth, if you are looking to join a business who are bang on trend don't hesitate to send your CV to the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.